- When: Tuesdays evenings, from - Each team plays one 45-minute game (or 7 innings) each night at either or . Note: Dates are subject to change due to field access permits.
- Where: Chelsea Fields, 10th Avenue and West 28th Street
- Who: Open to anyone age 21 and older
- Price: $100 - Includes 8 weeks of Big Apple Kickball (7-week season plus kickball tournament), a team t-shirt, and so much fun!
- Link: registration.bigapplerecsports.com
- Female & Gender Minority Registration: Registration opens on and closes .
- Veteran Registration: Registration opens on and closes at that same day. Veteran status is granted to players who met eligibility requirements during the Fall 2013 Big Apple Kickball season. Please note that Vet Status does not ensure a spot for the upcoming Spring Season.
- Open Registration: - All individuals may register at this time. * Open Registration fills up fast – so please register as soon as it opens!
---- Click the headline for more info ---
The Big Apple Dodgeball registration period has ended for the Spring '14 season. Click the headline to see details for the Spring '14 season.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Big Apple Bowling is back for another Winter season. We'll be bowling starting in January on Saturdays from 1:00 to 3:00 pm.
Grab a buddy and head to the below link on WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11th to register. Spots fill up fast so jingle those bells and get on it!
Registration: December 11th, 10:00 am
When: Mondays, January 18th - February 22nd
Questions? Email email@example.com.