Ladies, get ready to duck, dive, and throw your way to victory on Monday nights in June. Register Now
What's the best way to celebrate warmer weather? Why beer, of course! The game is such a beloved activity at our after-parties, that we decided to give it a party of its own.
Whether you've played with BARS before or you're looking to get started for the first time, get your tickets now. All are welcome!
- When: Tuesdays evenings, from - Each team plays one 45-minute game (or 7 innings) each night at either or . Note: Dates are subject to change due to field access permits.
- Where: Chelsea Fields, 10th Avenue and West 28th Street
- Who: Open to anyone age 21 and older
- Price: $100 - Includes 8 weeks of Big Apple Kickball (7-week season plus kickball tournament), a team t-shirt, and so much fun!
- Link: registration.bigapplerecsports.com
- Female & Gender Minority Registration: Registration opens on and closes .
- Veteran Registration: Registration opens on and closes at that same day. Veteran status is granted to players who met eligibility requirements during the Fall 2013 Big Apple Kickball season. Please note that Vet Status does not ensure a spot for the upcoming Spring Season.
- Open Registration: - All individuals may register at this time. * Open Registration fills up fast – so please register as soon as it opens!
---- Click the headline for more info ---
The Big Apple Dodgeball registration period has ended for the Spring '14 season. Click the headline to see details for the Spring '14 season.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Big Apple Bowling is back for another Winter season. We'll be bowling starting in January on Saturdays from 1:00 to 3:00 pm.
Grab a buddy and head to the below link on WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11th to register. Spots fill up fast so jingle those bells and get on it!
Registration: December 11th, 10:00 am
When: Mondays, January 18th - February 22nd
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You've probably been noticing certain teams posting Facebook pictures of their fun outings. They're drinking, they're laughing, and you're getting serious FOMO. Maybe your team just hasn't gotten it together this season...yet.
Playing in LGBT sports is kind of like inventing Post-Its - everyone knows they exist, but nobody really knows how it works. Being in Big Apple Rec Sports means...
You've probably been wondering where all that money from our recent raffles and charity tournaments has ended up.