Attention ballers - Want to get more involved in BARS? Come check out our next committee meeting on Thursday, June 19th. Topics will include...
We're excited to announce our summer league of Big Apple Bowling.
- Registration: June 3, 10:00 am
- MONDAYS, July 7 - August 11, 7:00 - 9:00 pm
- Register with a buddy or register solo.
Summer is almost here, which means plenty of beach vacations, cocktails on the roof, and SUMMER KICKBALL! Here's what you need to know about sign-up...
Ladies, get ready to duck, dive, and throw your way to victory on Monday nights in June. Register Now
What's the best way to celebrate warmer weather? Why beer, of course! The game is such a beloved activity at our after-parties, that we decided to give it a party of its own.
Whether you've played with BARS before or you're looking to get started for the first time, get your tickets now. All are welcome!
- When: Tuesdays evenings, from - Each team plays one 45-minute game (or 7 innings) each night at either or . Note: Dates are subject to change due to field access permits.
- Where: Chelsea Fields, 10th Avenue and West 28th Street
- Who: Open to anyone age 21 and older
- Price: $100 - Includes 8 weeks of Big Apple Kickball (7-week season plus kickball tournament), a team t-shirt, and so much fun!
- Link: registration.bigapplerecsports.com
- Female & Gender Minority Registration: Registration opens on and closes .
- Veteran Registration: Registration opens on and closes at that same day. Veteran status is granted to players who met eligibility requirements during the Fall 2013 Big Apple Kickball season. Please note that Vet Status does not ensure a spot for the upcoming Spring Season.
- Open Registration: - All individuals may register at this time. * Open Registration fills up fast – so please register as soon as it opens!
---- Click the headline for more info ---