Winter 2014 Charity Mini-Tournament
Big Apple Dodgeball is excited to announce the Winter 2014 Charity Mini-Tournament. Form your teams of up to ten players and register to play in the four week tournament.
Registration: January 8th - 10:00 am
Dates: Mondays, January 27 - February 24 (No Dodgeball Feb 17), 7:00-9:30 pm
Location: Tony Dapolito Center - 1 Clarkson Street
Who: Ten teams of 10. Teams with fewer than 10 players will be filled randomly with free-agents. Must be 21 years or older. Any and all can play.
Cost: $350 per team.
Charity: The Peter Ciccino Youth Project
- Registration will begin at 10:00 am on January 8 at registration.bigapplerecsports.com
- One person must register the full team.
- Individuals wishing to be free-agents will be provided with a link off of the registration page. Free-agents will be selected off the wait list in order of registration if any spots are available.
- At the time of registration, the person who registers the team must have 1) a team name, 2) a captain and email address, 3) the team roster available, 4) a list of players who need a NYC Parks & Recreation ID*.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions before registering. There are no refunds for the Charity Mini-Tournament.
*IDs from the Fall 2013 Season of Big Apple Dodgeball are still valid for the mini-tournament and those players do not require new IDs.
Want help finding a team? Post on Big Apple Dodgeball's Facebook Page.
Additional info: Playing in the mini-tournament does not give players vet status for future seasons of Big Apple Dodgeball. Some rule changes may be implemented.