Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Dodgeball Winter 2017 Tournament
It's time to put your new 2017 calendars to good use and mark it for the winter tournament. Here are the details:
- Dates: Mondays, January 23 to February 13, 7:00 - 9:30PM. Three nights of round-robin play followed by a one night seeded tournament.
- Location: Tony Dapolito Recreation Center, 1 Clarkson Street (Clarkson Street at 7th Avenue South).
- Price: $300 per team.
- Teams: Each team will consist of a minimum of eight (8) players and a maximum of ten (10) players. All players must have a valid Parks and Rec ID to gain access to Tony D. BARS will purchase up to two IDs per team.
- Registration: Monday, January 9 at 1:00PM. Please have only one player from the team register for the whole team. We will send a follow-up email requesting the team roster.
- Gameplay: All rules and regulations will remain as stated except there shall be no five minute time limit for games. A game will end when all six players on a team are eliminated.
Register at registration.bigapplerecsports.com.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.