Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Big Apple Dodgeball Winter 2015 Mini-Tournament
We’re excited to announce the 2015 Big Apple Dodgeball Winter Mini-Tournament! Grab some friends, make a team, and get ready to throw (and dodge) some balls!
- When: 4 weeks, Mondays, 7:00 - 9:30 pm, Jan 26 - Feb 23 (Skipping February 16th)
- Teams: Up to 10 players per team, 10 teams maximum
- Registration: January 14th, 10:00 am
- Registration Link: http://registration.bigapplerecsports.com
- Cost: $250 per team
- Eligibility Requirement: All players must have a valid Parks and Recreation membership and ID. Fall IDs are still valid.
A note about ID requirements
We love having new players join us for Mini-Tournaments! However, all players are required by Parks and Recreation to have a valid ID to use the gym. In past tournaments, we have purchased up to two IDs per team to allow non-league players to play. However, some teams chose not to have any non-league players and some teams wanted more. We wanted to find a way to give teams more choice. Instead of setting a cap of two players per team, we have significantly reduced the cost of the Mini-Tournament to allow teams to purchase as many IDs for non-league players as they want. The ID status of all players who were not registered in our Fall 2014 league will be confirmed. We are not able to refund teams or ID membership purchases. Please ensure your team is successfully registered before purchasing any memberships.
Changes from the regular season format or rules may occur. Any updates will be posted here as they become available.