11 Signs You're A BARS Player (As Told By Romy and Michele's High School Reunion)
Playing in LGBT sports is kind of like inventing Post-Its - everyone knows they exist, but nobody really knows how it works. Being in Big Apple Rec Sports means...
1. You’ve had to explain a bizarre injury to coworkers.
2. You take preparing for the season tournament very, very seriously.
3. To you, multitasking is when you observe a game and check boys out, at the same time.
4. You purposely shrink, cut up, or alter your team shirt to look cuter because...
5. You're a girl that drinks beer.
6. No topics are off limits at your team brunch.
7. You freaked out when you got that Halloween party email and realized other people were thinking of being Miley Cyrus too.
8. Every time you go to a Hell’s Kitchen bar, you run into someone you know.
9. You miss your team from a previous season.
10. In your mind, every after-party bar has a dance floor, even if you have to clear space for one.
11. You've made incredible friends, and you hate to think that you might not have met them if you didn't sign up.
We love you BARS players!