What's the best way to celebrate warmer weather? Why beer, of course! The game is such a beloved activity at our after-parties, that we decided to give it a party of its own.
Whether you've played with BARS before or you're looking to get started for the first time, get your tickets now. All are welcome!
- When: Tuesdays evenings, from - Each team plays one 45-minute game (or 7 innings) each night at either or . Note: Dates are subject to change due to field access permits.
- Where: Chelsea Fields, 10th Avenue and West 28th Street
- Who: Open to anyone age 21 and older
- Price: $100 - Includes 8 weeks of Big Apple Kickball (7-week season plus kickball tournament), a team t-shirt, and so much fun!
- Link: registration.bigapplerecsports.com
- Female & Gender Minority Registration: Registration opens on and closes .
- Veteran Registration: Registration opens on and closes at that same day. Veteran status is granted to players who met eligibility requirements during the Fall 2013 Big Apple Kickball season. Please note that Vet Status does not ensure a spot for the upcoming Spring Season.
- Open Registration: - All individuals may register at this time. * Open Registration fills up fast – so please register as soon as it opens!
---- Click the headline for more info ---
The votes have been tallied, and your Fall 2013 Rookie of the Season i
Tom is the ultimate veteran.
Meet veteran play
Playing in LGBT sports is kind of like inventing Post-Its - everyone knows they exist, but nobody really knows how it works. Being in Big Apple Rec Sports means...