Attention ballers - Want to get more involved in BARS? Come check out our next committee meeting on Thursday, June 19th. Topics will include...
Summer is almost here, which means plenty of beach vacations, cocktails on the roof, and SUMMER KICKBALL! Here's what you need to know about sign-up...
He's serious on the field, but a lot of smiles and fun at the after-parties. Meet Jonathan, a 5-season vet and our Kickballer of the Week!
Meet Kickballer of the Week Sylvia, a fun-loving gal who returns to the sport after a brief hiatus. Read what she has to say about life, celebs, and Kickball.
It's a new season of Kickball, which means the return of our weekly interviews! This week, meet Jeremy - an energetic vet player.
What's the best way to celebrate warmer weather? Why beer, of course! The game is such a beloved activity at our after-parties, that we decided to give it a party of its own.
Whether you've played with BARS before or you're looking to get started for the first time, get your tickets now. All are welcome!
- When: Tuesdays evenings, from - Each team plays one 45-minute game (or 7 innings) each night at either or . Note: Dates are subject to change due to field access permits.
- Where: Chelsea Fields, 10th Avenue and West 28th Street
- Who: Open to anyone age 21 and older
- Price: $100 - Includes 8 weeks of Big Apple Kickball (7-week season plus kickball tournament), a team t-shirt, and so much fun!
- Link: registration.bigapplerecsports.com
- Female & Gender Minority Registration: Registration opens on and closes .
- Veteran Registration: Registration opens on and closes at that same day. Veteran status is granted to players who met eligibility requirements during the Fall 2013 Big Apple Kickball season. Please note that Vet Status does not ensure a spot for the upcoming Spring Season.
- Open Registration: - All individuals may register at this time. * Open Registration fills up fast – so please register as soon as it opens!
---- Click the headline for more info ---